Flash

Is there anything in the near future that says we( the ppc linux community)
will ever get Flash that works? Mostly I have just chosen to ignore sites
that use flash and don't provide an alternative.....just sorta figured I need
em, if thats how they are gonna make their website. Unfortunately, I have
recently switched from skiing to snowboarding....and litteraly every
snowboarding site and manufacturer uses flash...I mean pretty much ALL of
them. Which is making my life less than ideal.

So, is there any hope at all?? Any?  thanks
John