Re: 2.4 kernel on a 6500

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 05:11:58PM -0700, Arlie Glenn Capps is quoted as saying:
> Hello,
>
> I will soon compile the 2.4 kernel on my 6500.  I have two questions:
> 1. A while ago (the last time I did this) I had to configure for USB
> support in order to use the new input layer, even though the 6500
> doesn't have USB.  Is this still the case?
> 2. I'm pretty sure I must configure support for via-cuda, but do I need
> to also choose support for pmu?
>
> Thanks very much for the help.  Also, I looked all over for doc's
> on the new input layer before writing this, but every link to "Franzo's
> Blurb on the New Input Layer" gets me 404/Not Found.  Are there other
> good places to look?
>
> Thanks,
> Arlie Capps

The input layer is a separate option now. I don't think you need pmu support,
but I've never bothered turning it off.

|   Nathan Ingersoll             |   Computer Science/Mathematics         |
|   mailto: ningerso@d.umn.edu   |   University of Minnesota-Duluth       |
|   http://umn.edu/~ningerso     |   http://www.d.umn.edu                 |