Re: Beige G3 won't boot

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Bertram Bourdrez wrote:

> Ah, thanks. I still have a few questions remaining... will I need to
> download the entire Debian CD or can I get away with getting some files into
> MacOS through sneakernet?

no you don't need to download the entire Debian CD,
just fetch vmlinux and ramdisk.image.tgz
boot with bootx using vmlinux and pointing to the ramdisk.image and
perform a network instalation via http, ftp or nfs.

	Eric
--
On dit que seulement dix personnes au monde
comprenaient Einstein. Personne ne me comprend.