adding a keycode to a keymap ?

	Hi,

as I'm using an apple extended keyboard, I would like to use the 3
separated keys F13 F14 and F15 as mouse button_emulation

F13 and F14 are Ok, as they are respectively mapped to keycodes 99 and
70

but unfortunatly F15 under showkey, gives me  "keyboard: unknown
scancode e0 45"

is it possible to add a definition for this key.

	thank's

	Eric

--
TN : Désolé mais cette expression n'a aucun sens ...
SP : Il est informaticien, alors, tant que tu compiles pas, ses paroles