Re: lost left alt-key with todays X-upgrade in woody

Hello!
On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 02:52:27PM -0800, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Seems like somebody is mucking with the keymaps...
It seems so, but how to get info's what she/he changed and how to get
back. I mean we had a few discussions on the differences of the
keyboards in the past - so probably it would make it easier if we know
about that changes if they occur. But, for shure, I'm no instance.

But thanks Wilhelm

Have a nice day

--

M.f.G.