lost left alt-key with todays X-upgrade in woody

Hi all,

I'm running Woody/2.4.17-ben0 on a G4 german USB-keyboard.
I converted to iso-8859-15 (but I don't think that's of great interest)

I did an apt-get upgrade today. With that I had an upgrade of X from
4.1.0-9 to 4.1.0-11. Now I lost my left (and before only working)
alt-key. So I'm unable in the moment to get all the keys like
backslash, at, pipe, euro, the _alt-parentheses_, tilde and probably a
few more 8-(.

My XF86Config-4 in the relevant part looks like:

Option "XkbRules"   "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel"   "macintosh"
Option "XkbLayout"  "de"

I tried "XkbModel" "powerpcps2" at the moment which results in loss of
additional keys. So I've no idea further how to proceed.

If you need any further info's, let me know.

I'd be very greatful for any help or hints for solving this.

THX for your patience &
have a good day

--

M.f.G.