Re: PowerBook G4

On   7 Jan, this message from Michel Dänzer echoed through cyberspace:
> On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 23:13, Michel Lanners wrote:
>> On   3 Jan, this message from Michel Dänzer echoed through cyberspace:
>> > Absolutely. When I'll become the proud owner of such a machine at last,
>> > I won't be able to live without 3D acceleration for a long time - all
>> > those games are just no fun without. So I'm rather confident that it'll
>> > work in XFree86 4.3.0 at the latest. :)
>>
>> Will it be that long until you finally get that PB?
>
> Of course I hope to get one sooner...
>
>> You'd better make them keep one for you if you want a Ti.. until then they'll be oldtimers
>> ;-)
>
> Hahaha. :) You're saying there will be new PowerBooks by this summer?

No.. I thought if you were waiting on XFree 4.3.0 :-))

> Not that I'd mind getting an even better box... Do you have contacts
> with Apple? :)

Unfortunately not...

>> PS I suppose you noticed the combo drive in the new configs?
>
> Yes, so? I never asked for one of those. ;)

Mmppffff (shutting up). But I find them really nice; you can burn CDs on
the road. Plus it's one more reason to drop the desktop.

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |