PReP hackers wanted

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 14:15, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Well, the only reason I could see is if it either needs a kernel
> config option enabled, not provided by the kernel-image-*-prep
> package, or else if it needs a file from the kernel build not normally
> provided by the package.  It should be pretty easy to read bootprep.sh

Probably.  But I have basically zero knowledge of the PReP architecture,
and no way to test the resulting kernel image.

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to call for anyone with a working
knowledge of the PReP architecture, shell script, and preferably C to
help work on the Debian boot-floppies for PReP.  Right now it doesn't
even build because the root disk is too large.  Are you interested in
seeing the Universal Operating System run on your favorite PowerPC
architecture, the PReP?  Then see instructions for getting the
boot-floppies CVS from http://cvs.debian.org, and send us patches!