Re: PowerBook G4

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 07:34:34PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > As I should be getting my powerbook in the next week or two, what kind
> > of decent usb mouse would you recommend ?
>
> The one that suits your needs best.

I personally find the Logitech Cordless TrackMan very nice for use in
conjunction with a laptop.  It can be used in tight quarters since I
don't have to roll it anywhere (trackball), and I don't have to worry
about a cord that's short or that gets in the way (cordless).

Best of all, it's not manufactured by Microsoft.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The errors of great men are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    venerable because they are more