Re: Can't boot with new kernel

--- Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org> a écrit : > On Mon,
2002-12-30 at 03:00
> Does it work any better with miBoot or BootX ? (Also strip the kernel
> image). quik has known issues with too big kernel images and doesn't
> quite support zImages well.

I tried to strip the kernel with
$ strip /boot/vmlinux-2.4.19
and the kernel size is now about the same size (under 3Mb) than my 2.2.20
kernel and I get the same error on boot.

Maybe I should try miBoot or BootX, however MacOS is not installed anymore and
I don't have any MacOS CD, all I have is an Apple System Disk.  I did not find
much information about miBoot, anybody knows where should I look?

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca