Re: DRI not working with ATI Radeon M7
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DRI not working with ATI Radeon M7
- From: florian <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 Dec 2002 20:18:05 +0100
- Message-id: <1041189485.697.17.camel@lisp>
- In-reply-to: <1041188974.1893.75.camel@thor>
- References: <1041187166.616.6.camel@lisp> <1041188281.634.10.camel@lisp> <1041188974.1893.75.camel@thor>
arg. sorry, just saw that email..
> > > (EE) RADEON(0): [dri] RADEONDRIScreenInit failed because of a version mismatch.
> > > [dri] radeon.o kernel module version is 1.1.1 but version 1.2.1 or newer is needed.
> > > [dri] Disabling DRI.
> The version tells another story, you did rmmod the module after that,
> didn't you? Or maybe the kernel has the DRM built in as well? That
> scenario isn't handled intelligently yet unfortunately.
yup. i rmmod the radeon module.. and i copied the dri one over the kernel
one. so that should be okay. i also rebooted. but still no success.
do i need to load any other module besides the radeon one? maybe agpgart?