Re: [nevermind..]iBook and Video (RTFM bait... I know)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 06:20:48PM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> Well, I'd say it surpassed it a while ago. :) Or if only XFree86
> releases count, it will in 4.3.0.

Well, releases are what most people are going to see the support in.
Also, Ben still needs to pry the necessary tidbits out of ATI to
properly handle sleep with the M7 chip, doesn't he? Once those two
things happen (getting that info and the XF 4.3 release), I figure the
M7 will have achieved parity with the M3 as far as Linux support goes.

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net