[help] galeon-snapshot

Hi,
  there's a couple of powerpc related problems with galeon-snapshot
which I need help with:

1) Recompiling. There's currently a bug with mozilla-snapshot which
means that galeon-snapshot won't compile automatically. This can be
easily fixed by removing a few = signs from /usr/lib/pkgconfig/mozilla-*
files.

2) Fixing bug #168878: galeon-snapshot: No right click menu on powerpc.
I've emailed the galeon-devel list with no useful response. I've looked
at the code but can't see anything arch specific.
It'd be great if a developer could look into this and see what they can
find. There is a gconf setting for right mouse button action - it would
probably be useful to know what happens in each case.

thanks

[please maintain the CC - we're not on the list]
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :