Re: keyboard not responding!

> > /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz" but that didn't work either.. I
> > haven't upgraded to the benh kernel yet so I'm running Woody as of
> > now.. please let me know if you have any ideas on how to get the
> > keyboard to work...
>
> How do you start X?

Well, I can't get to that point actually.. so when the machine boots, it
reaches the login prompt and that's it.. I can't type anything.. I'll
try re-installing woody and see if that makes a difference.. thing is,
right after the install, when it gave me a login prompt, everything was
fine, all keystrokes were OK.. but once I reboot, I have this problem..

Thanks,
nirmal