Re: Problem with latest dri-trunk (2002-12-05)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:

> Try changing Driver: "ati" to Driver: "radeon" in the
> /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file.  I have no idea why this works, but it did for
> me (see the other thread I started in this list)

Sorry, this is false information -- I was too hasty and thought that I had
installed the December version of the package, but I hadn't.  (This is
what comes of continually un-installing and re-installing three different
versions of the same package :-)

However, now I can confirm that the Option: "MonitorLayout" "CRT"
workaround (in the Device section) does in fact work.

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University