Unhandled ADB_MISC event

Hi! First mail to the mailinglists! wee..

Anyway, when I boot my new Debian PPC (i've reinstalled several times,
trying new kernels, packets and other ways around the problem),
I still get Unhandled events both before and after I log in.

Here's what happens:

1. I stare at the screen
2. The screen goes black
3. A millisecond passes
4. The screen turns back on
5. The screen displays the same thing as it did (console), but with 2 extra
lines:
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 01, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 00, 00

This repeats itself aboutishly every 10 minutes or so. Every time I get a
black screen for a quarter of a second, and then these lines. Soon, my
screen looks like:

MacPPC login:
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 01, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 00, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 01, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 00, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 01, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 00, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 01, 00
Unhandled ADB_MISC event 7c, 03, 00, 00
etc.

I have tried updating kernel and packages (kernels 2.4.18 and 2.4.20,
standard packages and SID).
Same problem.

Please help me with this! I am getting insane!

-Øyvind