Re: newest dri-trunk causes corrupted screen on return from suspend
- To: Edd Dumbill <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: newest dri-trunk causes corrupted screen on return from suspend
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: 09 Dec 2002 15:53:26 +0100
- Message-id: <1039445606.14905.30.camel@thor>
- In-reply-to: <1039442913.10555.15.camel@pecan>
- References: <1039442913.10555.15.camel@pecan>
On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 15:08, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> On my iBook 500 (ATI Rage Mobility 128) the newest dri-trunk packages
> cause screen corruption in X on return from suspend. After that I must
> switch to a console and restart X to get out of it.
> Reverting to the 10.02-2 package made the problem go away again. Kernel
> is 2.4.20-rc4-ben0.
Does it also happen with 2002.12.05-1? Does explicitly setting the
virtual resolution in the display subsection make a difference?
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast