Re: Umax SuperMac

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:46:11 -0700
"Chris Tillman" <tillman@voicetrak.com> wrote:

> I think you're correct about the display being the issue. I'm pretty
> sure this computer was built before the machines were made compatible
> with regular multisync monitors.

There's no built-in video on these machines (the S900 is based on the
Apple 9500), so it depends on the video card. If it's an ATI Mach 64,
you must also have an adapter to use an SVGA monitor with it. If it has
DIP switches, these may need to be changed to support your monitor.

However, is a PS/2 monitor even SVGA? If it's not multisync, it probably
won't work with any Mac card. Have you tried it on another Mac?

-- Michael