Re: iBook2, Radeon 7500.

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 [17:48],
    David Röhr (david@rohr.nu) wrote:

> -cut
>
> Starting to get tired of not geting the radeon-driver to work. Is there
> anyone with the same hardware as my self, that have got FB-support in
> console and DRI working in X? And of course without flimmer. I would
> love some help right now /:

Uploaded some of my system-files, maybe they can be of any help?
As you can see on the jpeg-file, is that my X is working quite fine, the
only problem I'm having is (not able to use radeonfb in console, doesn't
realy matter to me), and my display is behaving realy funny.

Trying to fix the Sync-settings, but nothing helps. As I said before,
it's a 12.1" screen. Tried using XF86Config-4 with my fbsettings, and
without, same problem.

    <http://rohr.nu/ibook/>

/d

--
... david röhr              |      o_
.. unix systems consultant  | o/  /\   Solaris, AIX, HP-UX