Re: battery of ibook2

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 18:42, J. Volkmann wrote:

> Argh. This is exactly what I didn't hope to hear. As I need this laptop
> for my work, there is no way I can send it in as a whole. Do you know if
> it is enough to send in the battery? But even this would be cruel as I
> have no second one :-/

No worries.  I hadn't meant that you have to send the whole machine
back...They will send a battery to your mailbox, then you mail the old
one back (at least that's how they do it in the US...).

> Hmm, how long is the warranty? If it isn't anymore, I will razz them
> until they do something, as this is really awkward for them.

One year I believe.  If you have a 700mhz model, it's a pretty safe bet
that you are under warranty :).

Cheers,
Reid