Re: battery of ibook2

Hello Herr Volkmann,

This looks like it's an issue with some ibook batteries.  My own battery
has the same problem (well, my battery goes from ~65% to dead usually).
I've had enough contact with other ibook owners with bad batteries that
it's beginning to look commonplace with the 700mhz models up until the
latest revision a few weeks ago.  Perhaps Apple got a contract with a
bad battery manufacturer...

If your ibook is still under warranty, give Apple a call and get a
warranty replacement.

Cheers,
Reid