Re: Problems with kernel 2.4.20-pre11-ben0 (worked fine)

The problem is that I'm using ADSL.
:-( OK just wait until next release.
Thank you.
El Miércoles, 30 octubre, 2002, a las 07:24 AM, Eric Deveaud escribió:

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, José Salavert Torres wrote:

Version: 2.4.20-pre11-ben0

No sound, and no net, but drivers load properly, and older versions
(pre7) worked okay.

Machine: Powermac G4 733Mhz grey-tower.

Your Kernel config shows that you are using sungem, for eth.

I'm experimenting problems with the couple sungem/dhcp. I suspect the
client, but I haven't looked too much, setting eth to static solve the
just my poor contribution.

for sound, as I don't care for the momment I have no idea.

Si la connerie était cotée en bourse,tu serais incarcéré pour
délit d'initié...
 -+- EB in: Guide du Cabaliste Usenet - Les initiés ont la cote -+-