Re: debian with pcmcia on powerbook 1400

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 01:10:54PM +0100, Jean-S?bastien Rousseau-Piot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you think it's possible to have a minimal debian working on a
> powerbook 1400 with PCMCIA support. ?
> The pcmcia would be used to plug a wireless card.
>
> PowerPC 603ev 166 MHz
> PowerBook serie 1400
> 40 MB ram
> 1,3 GB Hard disk
> 2 pcmcia slots
>
> I already grabbed those informations on the web but I don't want to try
> something impossible.
>
> http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/
> (without pcmcia support)
>
> http://www.symsys.com/~ingram/hardware/powermac/potato-install.html
> This document describes how to upgrade an MkLinux (DR3)
> installation to Debian's Potato release on a Nubus-based Power
> Macintosh.

AFAICT there is still no PCMCIA. The specs have not been made available.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |