Re: unsupported apple hardware and darwin

> Actually, even Apple's own drivers are not fully open source. Some of
> them are, some of them aren't (the PMU driver isn't, the temp control
> and fan drivers aren't, the new machines ATA/100 controller driver
> isn't, etc...)

The temperature and fan controllers have nice specs; can't find the urls
right now, but one of'em is for the Analog Devices ADM1030 (I believe that's
the one in the rackmac and the windtunnel, but this is all from memory,
so ymmv).  Just ask if you need to know more.

Regarding the ata100: which one?

Cheers,

Segher