Re: Debian and Radeon 8500

Blackdown works best on linuxppc but it's *slow* for GUI apps. I've been
using the JRE for Linux on the IBM pSeries with few problems, and it's
much faster. The only sticker is it crashes when reloading a context, so
I do still use the Blackdown JRE for Tomcat...

(Although I'm not sure the IBM JDK is supposed to work. ;-)