Re: dmasound_awacs.c, tas3001c.c

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 01:56:13AM +1000, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:
> Does anyone know where the default "speaker", ie beep volume is stored
> for the ibook2 tumbler audio? I'm really getting sh*tty at the stupid

On my TiPB, I can go into MacOS and mute the volume, and it will suppress
sound during subsequent startups.  For beeps from Linux, once it is booted,
you can stick an aumix command in the rc.local startup scripts or just not
load the dmasound driver.

--
Jeffery von Ronne <jronne@ics.uci.edu>
Graduate Student Researcher