Re: sid XFree packages status compared to Daenzer's ones

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 11:36:37PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mit, 2002-10-09 at 00:51, Christophe Barbe wrote:
> >
> > Related question, is it possible to use the S-video output with this
> > hardware ?
>
> I'm afraid no - not yet, anyway. All attempts at this I've seen rely on
> a BIOS.

Michel, do you know if there will be any kind of chance of making the TV
tuner work if one buy an AIW ATI board ? I hear there will soon be one
for Apple hardware available. I ask, because looking at the v4l stuff,
there is never made mention of video cards with builtin tuners, only
standalone tuners.

Friendly,

Sven Luther