debian's on ibook documentation updated

I've updated my pages about debian on ibook
with large pieces.

http://mij.oltrelinux.com/ibook/

Changelog:
	+ network, modem (StepByStep)
	+ X and audio sbs updated
	+ screenshot section for suddend getintouch

a) By my mind, sbs contains all you could need
for getting an ibook working in all its aspects.
Nothing more came to my mind. If someone
has proposals or feels there's sometihng missing,
please mail me.

b) I've been asked by a lot of people for completing
page about full kernel building and page about faqs.
My free time in the latter month has been extreemely
limited, and I used it for eating and breathing. If
someone likes to add some faq or continue my effort
[s]he'll be very wellcome.
Don't bother for the rest, i'll keep updated these pages.

c) screenshots: I hope a friend will take some
photos of my ibook and put them on the page soon.
I won't install gnome to take screenshot for the page.
If someone likes to take some shot of his/her
([non-]ximian) gnome and post all to me, [s]he'll
be wellcome twice and of course referenced on the page.

d) I'd like to put a step by step debian's installation page
with screenshots, using an hw recorder. this is only an item
in the wishlist, however. Since this could become time
expensive, i'd like to know weather people thinks this can be
actually useful. Maybe newbies could find this way easier
and more funny. What about?

bye

--
Mij	-o-	mij@bitchx.it		-o-	http://mij.oltrelinux.com