Re: fvwm_2.4.10-2_powerpc.deb corrupted or buggy?
- To: Peter Canning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-ppc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fvwm_2.4.10-2_powerpc.deb corrupted or buggy?
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Oct 2002 14:17:07 +0200
- Message-id: <1033733827.1130.671.camel@tibook>
- In-reply-to: <1033714477.628.3.camel@canning-home>
- References: <1033631579.607.5.camel@canning-home> <20021003141610.GA306@iMacBlue> <1033714477.628.3.camel@canning-home>
On Fre, 2002-10-04 at 08:54, Peter Canning wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. That was the problem (my /usr partition was full).
> I'm so used to being swamped with "out of space" message when a program
> tries to write to a full filesystem that it didn't occur to me that that
> could be the problem. I'm a little surprised apt-get/dpkg didn't
> respond to this situation in a more user-friendly manner.
It's called a bug. ;) Please report it, if it hasn't already.
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast