Re: iBook time with both MacOSX and Debian

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 08:56:46AM +1000, Tim Bateman wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a solution to setting the time correctly in Mac
> OS X and Debian Linux when an iBook (700MHz) is used with both OSes as a
> dual boot system ?
>
> I saw a mail on this list recently that I thought answered this question
> but a search in the archive revealed nothing.

Check www.hispalinux.es/~data/ibook for the debian part.

How to mix it can be found from the links at the bottom of the whole
document.

Just follow the other doc and when you come to the debian part go back
to mine.

Jesse

--
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
web: www.hispalinux.es/~data/  |  pumuki.hispalinux.es

My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all
eternity, and they LOVE me.
		--Father Dyer (The Exorcist)