Re: url for m3mirror

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 10:57, christophe =?unknown-8bit?Q?barb=E9?=
wrote:

> Also I plan to do a presentation with my new TiBook. So if you have tips
> on how to achieve this goal...

Just to weigh in with the rest here, I recently gave a presentation for
the Columbus LUG (http://www.colug.net/) about Debian, and being
frustrated with the existing presentation software in Debian, I wrote my
own.  I'm planning to turn it into the XML Presentation Library, similar
in spirit to the XML Résumé Library.  It currently only generates XHTML,
but XSL-FO is next (which can be translated into PDF).

The current source code is in the directory of my presentation:
http://web.verbum.org/~walters/files/colug/
You can see some sample output here:
http://web.verbum.org/~walters/files/colug/debian.html
Let me know if you're interested in it :)