Re: Debian GNU/Linux on a TiBook III webpage - still more questions

On   2 Oct, this message from Christophe Barbé echoed through cyberspace:
> Le mer 02/10/2002 à 01:28, Jim McLoughlin a écrit :
>> 2. For the mouse emulation, the symbolic link should be made via
>>
>> ln ../init.d/mouse_emulation.sh S99mouseEmulation
>
> Fixed
>
>> (you forgot the init.d part)
>>
>> Also, what are the keys used to emulate 2/3 button mouse in your script?
>
> Added

The mouse emulation part can easily be added without additional init
scripts with an entry in /etc/sysctl.conf:

# Mouse button emulation:
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode = 96
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode = 87

(my example, see sysctl.conf (5) for details; sysctl is provided by the
procps package)

That's probably easier....

Cheers

Michel