Openoffice mirrors and my apt-get problem

Hello

I am really keen on running Openoffice on my iMac. Some weeks ago I tried out
all the mirrors on http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/mirrors.html.
Unfortunatelly I always got error messages (Err ... Packages 404 not found).
I never had any problems with all the entries I ever used in my sources.list.

Then I was looking for help in different Mailinglists in order to solve the
problem, but I had no success. As a next step I decided to install woody from
scratch and only with the kde-package and the x-window-system-core-package,
hoping it will solve the problem. No succes again!!!

And now here I am, again, with some questions. Does apt-get accept entries
for woody, testing at the same time? And if yes, what could cause this
malfunction using this inoffical openoffice mirrors? I found a lot of people
using this mirrors without any problem.

By the way: When i installed kde I got a message because of missing
/etc/network/interfaces entries (up route ..., down route...). Could this be
the reason for my apt-get problems?

Kind regards, Roland