Re: Document updated: Installing Debian on an iBook2

Jesus Climent wrote:
Document updated: Installing Debian on an iBook2

Added: step by step procedure to have DRI accel using dri-trunk debs.

Thanks to all for the great effort.

Jesse

As I said in a mail to this list before, this was one of the documents I used to set up my ibook.
Thanks for that...
What's about the sound section?
I have no problem with the sound, I can even watch and hear videos with mplayer. And I can control it with "aumix". Maybe you can add it to your document, so that the list of working things on the ibook2 grows!

regards
Markus