Re: url for m3mirror

Le mer 02/10/2002 à 13:14, Geert Stappers a écrit :
> >I would appreciate if someone can point me to the url.
>

> Google with "m3mirror" gives many many hits.
> Google with "m3mirror benh" brings you to http://penguinppc.org/~benh/
> search again for "m3mirror" on that page.

Quite honnestly I searched on google/linux and got only mailing-list
archive web pages.
But I have the url now, thanks.

> >Also I plan to do a presentation with my new TiBook. So if you have tips
> >on how to achieve this goal...
> >Will I be able to do it without xinerama ?
>
> stappers@bahrain:~
> $ apt-cache search magicpoint

Sorry I was not clear here. I now I will use OpenOffice Impress which
works very wel on my laptop with AA fonts.
My question was more about what to put in the X86Config file for the
external vga.

> see also http://www.gag.com/~bdale/talks/2002/debconf2/porting/

nice.

Christophe