Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v3 problem with Opengl

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 10:48:30PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Die, 2002-09-24 at 22:39, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:22:48AM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> I have thought about it, but I wonder if it's worth the hassle, given
> that the DRI CVS has a better driver now (which will be in 4.3.0) where
> this is fixed and that the number of r128 users on powerpc and in
> general is hardly increasing.

    While "in general" it probably isn't increasing, I think you may
    find that it's older machines that people use to try new operating
    systems and such--I am just switching to using linux on my G4 (of
    course, I'm doing that to get rid of the PII 400 running Debian, and
    the P233 running RedHat.

--
"tanks, battleships and bombing planes are inherently        | Quit smoking:
tyrannical weapons, while rifles, muskets, long-bows and     | 155d, 11h ago