Re: Tibook G4 kernel compile fails

> If you already have a copy of the linux source, it's a lot faster to
> move/copy an existing tree into place, and then rsync benh's tree on top
> of that.

mozilla didn't seem to want to dl the benh source too fast, but wget is
moving along a lot faster.  Regardless, anyone have a rsync url for the
benh tree?  Maybe even the appropriate flags if you're feeling especially
generous?

Since I'm going to try kpkg with the benh tree when it finishes, any heads
ups before I start tommorrow morning or later tonight?