Re: Atitvout.

On  16 Sep, this message from Jesus Climent echoed through cyberspace:
> I just found the announcement of atitvout v0.3, located at
> http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/atitvout/

Interesting, but...

> HAs anyone out there tried it under ibook2 with ATI Radeon M6?

As you can read on the above page, it uses i386 BIOS calls to do its
work, and thus is i386 only. You'd need to disassemble the BIOS to find
out what it's doing....

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |