Re: module installation at system boot ?

Someone suggested I try modconf.  After running that and adding all the
firewire related modules, it worked great after bootup.  It did add the
same entries I thought I did to /etc/modules, but I could not tell what
else was changed, if anything ...

Thanks much.

cheers
vinai