Re: Repartitioning my Harddisk with mac-fdisk for Jaguar (MacOS 10.2)

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 15:09:05 +0200, Roland Wegmann composed:
> Hello
>
> additional software in the application folder. But there is a old MacOS 9
> partition I doesn't use anymore. And now I ask myself, if  I can use
> mac-fdisk to rearrange my current MacOS X partition and my old MacOS 9 to a
> single Mac OS X partition, in a way that my current Woody partition isn't
> affected.
>
> Another question is: Does Jaguar work on a partition made by  mac-fdisk?

as long as the partitions are configured correctly, there should be no
problem. i have no experience with mac osx partitioning, but with
mac-fdisk any partition that is do-able on a mac is do-able, AFAIK.

hopefully i'm not talking out of my ass here :). why i say this is that
i don't know for sure that mac-fdisk can make UFS partitions (which OSX
needs).

simon