Question

Dear all,

Sorry to waist your time with such silly beginners questions, but I have
just been introduced to Debian and am thinking of installing it on an imac
from 1998, with a 3 Giga HD. What do I exactly need to install ? I have an
ADSL connection, which is fairly fast. I am looking into doing 2 partitions,
one of them with OS 9. How big should the partitions be? Any help would be
appreciated. Well, enough for now, many thanks for your patience, greetings
from France!

Pedro Carneiro
http://www.pedrocarneiro.com