Re: Sleeping weirdness (was Re: ibook 2 : several question)

OoO En cette matinée ensoleillée du jeudi 05 septembre 2002, vers
09:49, Pierre Gambarotto <pierre.gambarotto@aliacom.fr> disait:

> You're right. apm_emu was not loaded. Now it is ok, thanks to you guy.

> Note that now I have the "screen dance" (off/on/off) :-)

I think the mine appeared when I created /dev/apm_bios too. For the
moment, I switch to console before closing the lid.
--
Don't use conditional branches as a substitute for a logical expression.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)