Re: Stupid wireless questions

>I have an airport card in my ibook, and I have used non-apple bases
>without problems.It's just a matter of channels. My card is a french
>one, so I only have access to channels 10 to 13. If the base is a US
>one, on channel 6 for instance (very common), it can't work, you have to
>switch it to channel 10. Unless if someone know how to "extend" an
>airport card (in which case I am _very_ interested...)

Me too ;)

Note that Apple's latest MacOS airport driver update (or MacOS X 10.2
update) will update the airport card firmware to revision 8.40 which
seems to have lots of problems with our driver.

I yet have to figure out if those are actually firmware bugs or if they
changed something that require the driver to be adapted, so beware.

Ben.