Re: gentoo failing to build on powerpc, a bit mysteriously

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:59:00AM -0400, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> The key here is to make sure that all shared libraries in the gentoo
> project are built with -fPIC for all platforms (x86 will work without it
> but ppc will not but both *should* have -fPIC) .

What gentoo project? I said this is the gentoo PACKAGE. The Debian package
of the file manager called gentoo.

I thought you people on the debian-powerpc list would realize I'm talking
about our package if I say it explicitely, and link to our build logs about
it... :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.