Re: Source.list entries for unstable ppc

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 04:14:31PM -0700, Gilger.John wrote:
> Another dumb question, I'm sure. But...
> What are the "correct" /etc/apt/source.list lines for unstable/Sid?
> I tried the obvious and simply copied my stable/Woody lines, substituting "unstable". Apt kicks out a bunch of complaints when I try an apt-get update.

Is it just the security packages?  Unstable doesn't use security
packages because the packages should update fast enough with the normal
methods that it's not an issue.

Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142@umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
   'At Zango Transportation Concepts, our motto is "Caveat Emptor"
	which means "We hope you like it!"'  -- Lambda Expressway