Re: how update wireless-tools version?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: how update wireless-tools version?
- From: Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:34:53 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1028928207.1077.347.camel@tibook>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020809131702.GA8598@ryker.org> <1028902326.1272.1358.camel@tibook> <email@example.com> <1028928207.1077.347.camel@tibook>
On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 18:42, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:
At 4:12 PM +0200 8/9/02, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>/usr/include doesn't contain any kernel headers, nor is it supposed to.
Actually, it turns out that it does, which is obviously what is
messing me up. And libc6-dev put them there...
Those are glibc headers generated from kernel headers. Normal userspace
apps only need those, don't replace them with kernel headers or apps
built against them will break in subtle ways.
Well, I figured if debian put them there, they should stay there, so
I saved a copy of the original wireless.h and put it back when I was
thanks for the tip...
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick | When we speak of free
http://www.3roses.com/ | software we are referring
firstname.lastname@example.org | to freedom not price.