Woody installation on IBM 44P-170 - Success & boot-floppies/debian-installer

Well, I was finally able to get Woody installed on an IBM 44P-170 (Power3)
system.

I can document the steps if there is an interest. I booted via BOOTP/tftp,
downloaded the kernel, basedebs.tar and driver.tgz with wget, and got the
rest with dselect/apt.

I do not think that 'boot-floppies' would have to be modified much to work
properly; however, since 'debian-installer' is what will ship on the next
release I will see where I can help out there.

Rolf

--
Rolf Brudeseth
pSeries System Engineering & Integration, IBM Enterprise Systems Group