Re: Install on 8600

Is this the keyboard mapping problem? You've re-mapped your
keyboard, and now the installation app doesn't understand
your keyboard commands?

--Jerry <tangren@wsu.edu>

On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 10:36 AM, Norman Cohen wrote:

I have successfully installed potato on my 8600 with no trouble. However when it comes to woody the same bootx procedure does not work. It stops at the swap partition and just will not work.I have put every thing in the linux kernal folder as instructed-ramdisk.image.gz and linux.bin-and booted linux. The installation starts and then will not go further. Please help.