Re: Installation on 6500/225

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:00:30AM -0400, Forrest White wrote:
> Can a full clean install without having to install MacOS? will the cd boot
> if created on an IMAC with a super drive in the PPC 6500/225?

It doesn't matter where the CD is created, but it won't boot on a 6500.
Are you installing on the 6500 or the iMac?

If installing on the 6500, do you already have linux? When you ask about
not having to install MacOS, do you mean re-install? That depends on if
quik will work with your machine. So if you already know quik will work
because you have an existing potato installation, then no.

You see I'm having to do a lot of guesswork. It would be better for you
to read the manual which we've spent a lot of time on (link in my .sig),
then come back and ask any questions it doesn't answer.