Re: Sleepy TiBook

>Ah.  Is (it being worked on|there a patch available|a total mystery)? ;)

It was total mistery until recently. It seems ATI is reacting for our
query for informations, so there is some chance we get something working
if they reply with meaninful infos.

Another solution would be for me to put my hand on one of these (A friend
of mine has one not too far from where I live) and try to hack into the
MacOS driver to see how things work, but that is not guaranteed to be
successful and takes a lot of time.

Ben.